Information about us as responsible party
- Younergy Solar SA
- EPFL Innovation ParkBâtiment C
- Phone: +41 81 544 7524
- E-mail: info(at)younergy.com
- Web: www.younergy.com
- Authorised representatives of the Supervisory Board: Pedro Miranda
- Responsible for the content of this website: Pedro Miranda
- TAX-ID: CHE-280.524.883
Rights of users and persons concerned
With a view to the data processing described in more detail below, users have the right to:
- confirmation of whether data concerning them is processed, information about processed data, further information on data processing and copies of such data;
- correction or completion of incorrect or incomplete data; the immediate deletion of the data concerning them, or, alternatively, if further processing is required, to the restriction of processing;
- information about the receipt of the data concerning them and provided by them and about the transmission of this data to other providers/responsible parties;
- complaint to the supervisory authority if they are of the opinion that the data concerning them is processed by the provider in violation of data protection regulations. In addition, the provider is obliged to inform all recipients to whom data have been disclosed by the provider about any correction or deletion of data or the restriction of the processing which takes place. However, this obligation shall not apply if such notification is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. Notwithstanding, the user has a right to information about these recipients. Users concerned also have the right to object to the future processing of data concerning them, provided that the data is processed by the provider. In particular, an objection to data processing for the purpose of direct advertising is permissible;
Information on data processing
When using Younergy’s website, the processed user’s data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply; the deletion of the data does not conflict with any legal storage obligations and no other information on individual processing procedures is provided below.
For technical reasons, in particular, to ensure a secure and stable Internet presence, data is transmitted to us or to our web space provider via your Internet browser. With these so-called server log files, the type and version of your Internet browser, the operating system, the website from which you switched to our Internet presence (referrer URL), the website(s) and page(s) of our Internet presence that you visit, the date and time of the respective access as well as the IP address of the Internet connection from which our Internet presence is used are collected. The data collected in this way will be temporarily stored, but not together with other users’ data. This data is stored on the basis of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller. Our legitimate interest lies in the improvement, stability, functionality and security of our Internet presence. The data will be deleted after seven days at the latest unless further storage is required for evidentiary purposes. Otherwise, all or part of the data will be excluded from deletion until an incident is finally resolved.Zu den Daten, die wir auf unseren Servern speichern, gehören der Name Ihres Internet-Serviceanbieters, die Website, über die Sie uns besuchen, die Younergy-Webseiten, die Sie angesehen haben, Ihre IP-Adresse sowie Datum und Dauer Ihres Besuchs.
a) Session Cookies
We use so-called cookies on our website. Cookies are small text files or other storage technologies that are stored on your end device by the Internet browser you use. These cookies process certain information about you, such as your browser or location data or your IP address, to an individual extent. This processing makes our website more user-friendly, effective and secure, as the processing enables, for example, the reproduction of our website in different languages or the offer of E-Commerce features. These cookies process data for contract initiation or contract execution. If the processing does not serve to initiate or process a contract, our legitimate interest lies in improving the functionality of our Internet presence. When you close your Internet browser, these session cookies are deleted.
b) Third-party cookies
c) Removal possibility
You can prevent or restrict the installation of cookies by setting your Internet browser accordingly. You can also delete cookies that have already been saved at any time. However, the steps and measures required depend on the Internet browser you are using. If you have any questions, please use the help function or documentation of your Internet browser or contact its manufacturer or user support. With so-called flash cookies, however, processing cannot be prevented via the browser settings. Instead, you need to change the setting of your Flash Player. The steps and measures required for this also depend on the Flash Player you are using. If you have any questions, please also use the help function or documentation of your Flash Player or contact the manufacturer or its user support. Should you prevent or restrict the installation of cookies, however, this may lead to not all functions of our Internet presence being fully usable.
Customer account / registration function
If you create a customer account with us via our website, we will collect and store the data you entered during registration (e.g. your name, address or e-mail address) exclusively for pre-contractual services, for contract fulfilment or for customer care purposes (e.g. to provide you with an overview of your previous orders with us or to be able to offer you the so-called notepad function). At the same time, we will save the IP address and the date of your registration together with the time. In the course of the further registration process, your consent to this processing will be obtained and reference will be made to this data protection declaration. The data collected by us will be used exclusively for the provision of the customer account. You may revoke your consent to the opening and maintenance of the customer account granted to us at any time with future effect. All you have to do is inform us of your revocation. The data collected in this respect will be deleted as soon as processing is no longer necessary. However, we must observe retention periods under tax and commercial law.
We use a common encryption technology in connection with the highest encryption levels that are supported by your browser. If a page on our website was/is being transmitted encrypted it is shown by the lock symbol in the address bar of your browser.
Additionally, we use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data from accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction, or to prevent unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously upgraded according to the latest technological developments.
Contact inquiries / contact possibility
If you contact us via contact form or e-mail, the data you provide will be used to process your request. Providing the data is necessary for processing and answering your inquiry – without their provision, we cannot answer your inquiry or, if necessary, only to a limited extent. Your data will be deleted if your inquiry has been finally answered and there is no legal obligation to continue to store your data, e.g. for possible subsequent contract processing.