Photovoltaic Project Manager French speaker
- Projects delivery/management
- Electrical industry
- Team/Subcontractors Management
Job DescriptionReporting to the Technical Director, the Photovoltaic Project Manager will support the company’s operations in Switzerland by contributing to the delivery of residential, commercial and industrial solar PV projects.
What will be your main responsibilities?
Sales SupportLiaising with the Sales team and providing technical support including site inspections and definition of appropriate technical solutions before projects are sold.
Project deliveryCoordinating the technical aspects of a pipeline of sold PV projects including:
- technical project planning including scheduling
- ordering and delivery of materials
- planning of scaffolding and craning when required
- installation teams shift's scheduling (own teams and subcontractors)
- safety and quality compliance per company policy and best practices
- general troubleshooting and technical support to onsite teams
O&MCoordinating the preventive and corrective maintenance of a portfolio of projects under management by the company.
Customer Experience supportIn coordination with the Customer Experience team, ensure that all relevant project related information is communicated internally and externally in an efficient and timely manner to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Reporting on project installation progress and on the teams’ performance
- Monitoring the systems performance remotely or onsite troubleshooting
- Maintaining the warehouse and the fleet in good condition
What you'll need to succeed
- Native French speaker (mandatory) and good knowledge of English, another language will be a plus
- Possess technical experience in the PV and electrical industry in particular in the residential sector
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with materials and onsite processes and preferably in Switzerland
- Degree in Engineering (BSc or MSc) is a must
- Project management and/or team leadership is a plus
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Team spirit to achieve common goals and ensure customer satisfaction
- Passionate to solve our world’s energy problems
- Lausanne region